Summit Personal Injury Attorney Serving All of New Jersey
Michael Ventura, firm partner
Michael Ventura is the founding member and managing partner of Ventura, Miesowitz, Keough & Warner, P.C., which he established in January 1981. Over the years, Mr. Ventura has litigated hundreds of personal injury and workers compensation claims and has received substantial awards for injured plaintiffs, including a recent award with a minimum payout of $4,775,000. In addition, he has represented major banks and corporations in complex commercial litigation and served as house counsel to an insurance company for 13 years, litigating hundreds of insurance defense matters. In our firm’s chancery division, Mr. Ventura has handled complex estate litigation, will contests and formal accountings as well as substantial matrimonial actions.
Contact Michael Ventura today to schedule your free consultation
Call Ventura, Miesowitz, Keough & Warner today at 908-277-2410 or contact the firm online. We are passionate about providing you with relief during your recovery. Our personal injury and workers compensation services are on a contingency fee basis. We provide office hours on evenings and weekends by appointment and can travel to your home or hospital room if you cannot come to us. Our office is accessible via Routes 24, 78, 287 and the Garden State Parkway. Our personal injury attorneys have served the residents of Summit, New Providence, Berkeley Heights, Westfield, Chatham and Madison, as well as injured persons in every County throughout the State of New Jersey.
- Pace v. Kuchinsky, 347 N.J. Super. 202 (App. Div.)
- Mannes v. Healy, 306 N.J. Super. 351 (App. Div.)
- President, the Friends of the Child Advocacy Center of Union County, supporting efforts of the Union County prosecutor’s office protecting children who are victims of physical and sexual abuse
- Founder and former president, Save A Life Today Foundation, established by the Union County prosecutor’s office to develop programs for at-risk youth
- Pro bono attorney/volunteer, the Susan G. Komen for the Cure North Jersey Affiliate, for the past 15 years